Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 31

I really enjoyed reading chapter 31. I have always been so afraid that the information I use could be considered plagiarism. When i write research papers, I am extremely hesitant on how I word and phrase sentences without making them the same as the source I received it from. A lot of the "Types of Plagiarism" were very obvious, and a little repetitive, but I feel that they were necassary to point out, so there were no mis-interpretations. Using quotation marks is very important, and shouldn't be taken lightly. In 31e it explains how to integrate sources into your writings. That has always been extremely hard for me to do , so i found this section extremely helpful. Now i know to use Synthesis to help me make my information not plagiarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment